We're eagarly awaiting the arrival of this book in our store! Pre-order your copy now so you can nab one before we run out!
To Walk a Pagan Path will be the book we discuss for our Grimoire Book Club on Sep 27!
Visit the event page here!
From the publisher:
Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own food—even if you live in an apartment!
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
This book is a Trade Paperback; size 5 x 8 x 1 IN; 288 pages; published November of 2013