Updated: Sep 24
There is nothing as magical as getting a card in the mail. With the way the world is going right now, we could all use a little magic. And hey, we'll be supporting The USPS at the same time!
Here's how it will work:
We will collect submissions from all you Halloween lovers up until October 10th.
In your submission, you will be able to choose roughly how many cards you are willing to send. (Life is busy, and we don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed! If lots of people sign up, we will break down the list as needed to make sure we aren't all scrambling to sign and send one million cards. Although, if you're down for sending to the whole list, no matter the size, that WILL be an option!) Trust your gut when you're choosing your numbers! We don't want anyone overextending themselves!
We want this to be super fun for everyone, but we do have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
- Your card can be store-bought or homemade, but please keep it appropriate! nothing that would have to be blurred or starred out in family-friendly settings!
- If you aren't able to send out as many cards as you sign up for, please let us know! This is a for-fun thing, and we don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed OR guilty!! Just give us a heads up and we'll take care of it, no worries.
- Please try to send out your cards before October 20th.
- On the other hand, please be patient if you don't get cards before Halloween.
- Because of the nature of the world right now, this will only be open to people who live in the US. This is simply because we don't know if or when cards would make it to people abroad. In future years, when there's not a global pandemic, we will hopefully be able to invite everyone worldwide to take part.
Other things of note:
-HOPEFULLY, the more cards you send, the more you will get in return!
-Everyone who signs up will get a card from us! (We may or may not be designing one just for this!) -This shouldn't HAVE to be said, but we're going to anyway: don't creep on your peeps. No google or facebook searches of people on your assigned mailing list! That being said, we will only be sending out first names and addresses with assigned mailing lists.
-Don't want to use your address for a return address? We will give you ours.
If you are ABLE we would greatly appreciate a donation to pay for the time our team spends organizing.
Venmo - @Athena-Flint or paypal - paypal.me/MaudeSquad13