We had oh so much fun during our Halloween Card Exchange, that we'd like to DO IT AGAIN! RIGHT NOW! Join us for our Winter Holiday Card Exchange!
All winter holidays are welcome! Yule, Winter Solstice, New Years, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza.... Let's spread some holiday cheer to light up the dark, cold winter.
Here's how it will work:
Sign-ups will be open until December 6th!
When you sign up, you will be able to choose roughly how many cards you are willing to send. (Life is busy, and we don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed! If lots of people sign up, we will break down the list as needed to make sure we aren't all scrambling to sign and send one million cards. Although, if you're down for sending to the whole list, no matter the size, that WILL be an option!) Trust your gut when you're choosing your numbers! We don't want anyone overextending themselves!
We want this to be super fun for everyone, but we do have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
- In the spirit of holiday cheer and togetherness, ALL WINTER HOLIDAYS ARE WELCOME! The cards you send and receive greetings may include wishes for Yule, Winter Solstice, Holidays, Christmas, or Hanukkah, New Years, or any other winter holiday! Send out what you celebrate! Or a mix of a few things if you would like. But understand that this means you will be getting wishes for a bunch of winter holidays, not only the one you celebrate personally.
- Your card can be store-bought or homemade, but please keep it appropriate! nothing that would have to be blurred or starred out in family-friendly settings!
- If you aren't able to send out as many cards as you sign up for, please let us know! This is a for-fun thing, and we don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed OR guilty!! Just give us a heads up and we'll take care of it, no worries.
- Please try to send out your cards before December 13th.
- On the other hand, please be patient, as the mail will definitely be a bit slow this holiday season.
- Because of the nature of the world right now, this will only be open to people who live in the US. This is simply because we don't know if or when cards would make it to people abroad. In future years, when there's not a global pandemic, we will hopefully be able to invite everyone worldwide to take part.
Other things of note:
-We will only be sending first names with addresses! For safety!
-HOPEFULLY, the more cards you send, the more you will get in return!
-Everyone who signs up will get a card from us! (We may or may not be designing one just for this!)
If you are ABLE we would greatly appreciate a $3 - $10 donation to pay for the time our team spends organizing.
Venmo - @Athena-Flint or paypal - paypal.me/MaudeSquad13