Time & Location
Jun 16, 2022, 11:28 PM
About the Event
There is nothing as magical as getting a card in the mail. With the way the world is going right now, we could all use a little magic. And hey, we'll be supporting The USPS at the same time!
All Winter Holidays are welcome!! Christmas, Hannukah, Yule, Solstice, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc!
Grab your ticket before December 1st. You just need one ticket!!
When you get your ticket, you will be able to choose how many cards you want to send. (Trust your gut when you're choosing your numbers! We don't want anyone overextending themselves!)
We want this to be super fun for everyone, but we do have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
- Your card can be store-bought or homemade, but please keep it appropriate! nothing that would have to be blurred or starred out in family-friendly settings!
- If you aren't able to send out as many cards as you sign up for, please let us know! This is a for-fun thing, and we don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed OR guilty!! Just give us a heads up and we'll take care of it, no worries.
- Address Lists will be handed out by December 8th. Please try to send out your cards before December 20th.
- On the other hand, please be patient if you don't get cards before December 25th.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL card exchange!
Other things of note:
-We will only be sending first names with addresses! For safety!
-You should use the shop address for the return address. (again, for safety! But also so that we can get in touch with any returned address people.)
-HOPEFULLY, the more cards you send, the more you will get in return!
-Everyone who signs up will get a card from us!