Tue, Oct 31|
2023 Halloween Card Exchange
Time & Location
Oct 31, 11:10 PM
About the Event
There is nothing as magical as getting a card in the mail. With the way the world is going right now, we could all use a little magic. And hey, we'll be supporting The USPS at the same time!
Here's how it will work:
We will collect registrations from all you Halloween lovers up until October 1st. In your registration, you will be able to choose roughly how many cards you are willing to send. (Life is busy, and we don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed! If lots of people sign up, we will break down the list as needed to make sure we aren't all scrambling to sign and send one million cards. Although, if you're down for sending to the whole list, no matter the size, that WILL be an option!) Trust your gut when you're choosing your numbers! We don't want anyone overextending themselves!
We want this to be super fun for everyone, but we do have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
- Your card can be store-bought or homemade, but please keep it appropriate! nothing that would have to be blurred or starred out in family-friendly settings!
- If you aren't able to send out as many cards as you sign up for, please let us know! This is a for-fun thing, and we don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed OR guilty!! Just give us a heads up and we'll take care of it, no worries.
- Address Lists will be handed out by October 10th. Please try to send out your cards before October 20th.
- On the other hand, please be patient if you don't get cards before Halloween.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL card exchange!
Other things of note:
-We will only be sending first names with addresses! For safety!
-You will be able to use our shop address as your return address. (again, for safety!)
-HOPEFULLY, the more cards you send, the more you will get in return!
-Everyone who signs up will get a card from us!
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Pay what you'd like! We recommend $5 but free is fine too! Your ticket price goes towards paying our witches for their time organizing this event.$